Terms & Conditions
The term 'Simplythebestgroom.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. Our company number is 7493952. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Simplythebestgroom.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Simplythebestgroom.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 28th February 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Photographs for the ‘Rogues Gallery’
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
User generated content
By sending us or uploading your photographs to the ‘Rogues Gallery’ at www.simplythebestman.com you are giving us permission to display these photographs. Your material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) will be displayed on www.simplythebestman.com, Simplythebestman on Facebook and Simplythebestman on Flickr. We will not use your material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) for any other purpose than that stated above, this includes reproducing, copying, advertising, marketing materials or sharing with any third parties. When you send us your material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) you are agreeing to these conditions.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Simplythebestgroom.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Simplythebestgroom.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Simplythebestgroom.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Simplythebestgroom.com - © simplythebestgroom.com 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Payment procedure and Information
The payment system Simplythebestgroom.com uses is ‘PayPal’, if you wish to find out more about ‘PayPal’ please visit their website www.paypal.com.
PayPal enables individuals and businesses to send and receive electronic money online. It also provides other financial and non-financial services closely related to online payments. These services are collectively referred to hereafter as the "Service"
You can use the Service to make single or "one-off" payments or you can open an account with us which will allow you to make regular payments.
PayPal does not provide credit and/or escrow services.
Simplythebestgroom.com provides ‘information downloads’, these ‘downloads’ contain information which is detailed within the website Simplythebestgroom.com. The information within these ’downloads’ has been created and or gathered by Simplythebestgroom.com, some of the information may be available elsewhere on the internet.
The downloads are in the form of PDF documents and the individual file sizes are;
- Simply The Best Groom Stag Games Guide - 510KB
- Simply The Best Groom Speech Guide - 761KB
- The Complete Groom's Guide - 919KB
The downloads from simplythebestgroom.com are available on the ‘download page’ which you are taken to once you have completed the payment process, you will also recieve an email which contains the 'download link'. This download link will be active to you the end user for the period stated on the simplythebestgroom download page (30 days). Once this time period has elapsed you will have no further access to this information. The time period will be set by us and is subject to change, you will be notified if any change affects you.
Once you have saved the Simply guide to your computer and you open it you will be promted to enter a password, this password is listed in your Simply download email. Everytime you open the Simply guide you will be required to enter this password.
We advise you to save a copy on your local system or print out the Simplythebestgroom guides, because once the download link has expired the only way for you to gain access to the information once more will be to purchase the download again. Of course once you have saved a copy to your computer you will have unlimited access because it is then saved on your hard drive. You will still need to input the password everytime you wish to open the document.