Stag Do Top 10's
|1. Dublin, Ireland|
Those pretty Irish maids all in a row only add to the welcoming charms of the Emerald Isle’s capitol city. How can anyone fail to have fun in the home of Guinness?
|2. Tallinn, Estonia|
How can so many stunning women live in one city? It’s like walking around backstage at London fashion week. This medieval city also boasts many great bars, clubs and restaurants.
|3. Barcelona, Spain|
Las Ramblas, great beaches and those Spanish senoritas, Barcelona is a city that knows how to party.
|4. Amsterdam, Holland|
If you think this city needs an explanation then unfortunately we have to inform you that you clearly don’t have the required knowledge to organise the proverbial “piss up in a brewery”.
|5. Riga, Latvia|
This eastern European capital has all the charms and beauty of its female inhabitants. Bars, casinos and clubs all with a distinctly enticing Latvian flavour.
|6. Algarve, Portugal|
Sun, sand, sea and golf courses, plenty of golf courses in fact. For a sun seeking stag do this one is hard to beat.
|7. Ibiza, Spain|
If you are looking for a wild weekend then this hedonistic party capital and jewel of the Mediterranean can’t fail.
|8. Bratislava, Slovakia|
Another more unusual location but a city that has woken up to the stag market and created a veritable banquet of party fun for you and the rest of your stag.
|9. Prague, Poland|
Ever noticed how attractive Polish girls are? This cities full of ‘em! Great nights out and plenty to keep your party entertained during the day whilst recovering from your night’s exertions.
|10. Malaga, Spain|
Another great golfing and partying location, Malaga has it all, relaxing daytime getaways and a vibrant nightlife all well set up for British visitors.
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Go Karts
- Quad Biking
- Racing School
- White Water Rafting
- 4x4 Off Road Driving
- Mud Buggies
- Tank Driving
- Infantry Experience
Top 10 Stag Do Anthems - As voted for by our Facebook fans
- Another One Bites The Dust by Queen
- White Wedding by Billy Idol
- Sympathy for the Devil by Rolling Stones
- Its The End Of The World As We Know It by REM
- Girls Girls Girls by Motley Crue
- Funky Town by Lipps Inc
- Blessed Hellride by Black Label Society
- Love is a Battefield by Pat Benatar
- Story of a Lonely Guy by Blink 182
- Love is the End by Keane
- Convicts (it is his last night of freedom after all)
- Army Boot Camp
- Cops & Robbers
- Elvises (yes plural! Or should it be Elvi?)
- Sporting Legends
- Little Britain
- Heros of Comedy
- Cartoon Capers
Top 10 Stag Weekends
- Golfing Weekend
For the competitive streak in you why not get a bit of Tiger Woods style action (minus the prostitutes, press exposure and loss of endorsements)
- Road Trip
Hire some classic wheels or VW camper vans and take the groom on a road trip back down memory lane to all those happy places he’s never going to be allowed to see again.
- Canal Barge
3 men in a boat? Why not hire a couple of canal barges and find every fine hostelry along the way.
- European Trip
The world’s your lobster. See the big picture and go find yourselves a new playground to have fun in.
- Carry On Camping
Tents, tinnies and tantrums. Can any stag do survive the riggers of a camping trip and live to tell the tale?
- Activities Weekend
Quad biking, go cart racing, clay pigeon shooting, hovercraft racing. Why not visit one of many activities centres and do the whole lot?
- UK City Break
Museums, art galleries, afternoon tea and landscaped gardens. Or drinking games, lap dancing clubs, and drunken debauchery on a city wide scale.
- Outward Bounds
Remember getting packed off to one of those outward bound centres when you were at school and hoping after the archery, rock climbing and white water rafting you can get drunk on a litre bottle of cider and talk one of the girls into letting you put your hand up her jumper? Well there are now many outward bound centres that cater for stag parties at weekends.
- House Guests
“They stayed in a house a very big house in the country...” Why not pack up all you need and find your own solitude away from the regular stag crowds and hire a holiday home for a weekend. We recommend BBQs and take-aways rather than suffer each others cooking.
Try any of the above just don’t tell the groom. Simply tell him what to pack, turn up on the day and bundle him in the back of a waiting car. Be sure to make it authentic and leave the bride a ransom note telling her where to pick him up and what the price of his safe return will be.
Top 10 Stag Do Games
- Toy Soldiers
- Wax Attack
- Bra Vo
- Candid Cleavage
- Ben Hur
- Blind Man’s Guff
- 3-Legged Pub Crawl
- Beer Bungee
Top 10 Drinking games
- Guess Who
- Man of the Match
- Pub Golf
- Men In Suits
- Last Orders
- Higher or Lower
- Sir Spin-a-lot
- Russian Beer Roulette
- Boat Race
Top 10 Marriage jokes
- A couple were making love in her front room. She left him on the sofa when the phone rang, and was back in a few seconds. "Who was it?" he asked. "My husband," she replied. "I better get going," he said. "Where was he?" "Relax. He'll be late, he's playing poker with you."
- Husband to wife: Why do you keep reading our marriage licence?
Wife to Husband: I'm looking for a loophole
- A woman woke in the middle of the night to find her husband missing from their bed. In the stillness of the house, she could hear a muffled sound downstairs. She went downstairs and looked around, still not finding her husband. Listening again, she could definitely hear moaning. She went down to the basement to find her husband, crouched in the corner facing the wall, sobbing.
"What's wrong with you?" she asked him.
"Remember when your father caught us together when you were 16?" he replied. "And remember, he said, I had two choices - I could either marry you, or spend the next 20 years in prison."
Baffled, she said, "Yes, I remember. So?"
"I would have gotten out today."
- I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?"
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!"
So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"
- It's not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.
- Marriage is a great institution and like other great institutions such as Folsom, Alcatraz and Sing Sing its important to never upset the person in charge or you’ll only make things harder for yourself.
- A couple walking in the park noticed a young man and woman sitting on a bench, passionately kissing.
"Why don't you do that?" said the wife.
"Honey," replied her husband, "I don't even know that woman!
- Wife: To think that I had to marry you to find out just how stupid you are.
Husband: You should have realised that when I asked you to marry me.
- Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of person your wife would have really preferred
- I support gay marriage. I believe gay couples have a right to be as miserable as the rest of us.
Top 10 Props All Best Men should organise for the perfect Stag Do
- ID Tags - more details »
- Dare Cards - more details »
- Toy Soldiers - more details »
- Deck of Cards - more details »
- At least one good bar trick - more details »
- Cash Make sure you always have some notes with you for the moments a card won’t do.
- A Decision Coin - more details »
- A costume for the groom. There should be at least one night on your party when the groom is left looking and feeling a misfit.
- All bookings printed out. Save out on misunderstandings and screw ups.
- A Plan. You are THE MAN so make sure you have everything organised. No one wants to be at a stag do where the Best Man ums and ahhs instead of leading them onto the next adventure.
Oh, and don’t forget your toothbrush!