Bachelor Party Top 10's
- Las Vegas
- New York
- New Orleans
- South Beach
- San Diego
|1. Cancun, Mexico|
Way south of the border, down Mexico way.” A city renowned for getting a little bit wild. Latin American beauty and plenty of daytime activities to keep your party entertained.
|2. Bangkok, Thailand|
Snakes, guns and kicks. Every type of crazy misadventure is available in this hedonistic paradise.
|3. Barcelona, Spain|
Las Ramblas, great beaches and those Spanish senoritas, Barcelona is a city that knows how to party.
|4. Whistler, BC, Canada|
Snow fuelled fun in this stunning setting. Beers on ice and babes on snow. There’s also a great nightlife to be found.
|5. Budapest, Hungary|
This eastern European capitol has all the charms and beauty of its female inhabitants. Bars, casinos and clubs all with a distinctly enticing Hungarian flavour.
|6. Bridgetown, Barbados|
The Caribbean is hard to beat for perfect party locations. Bridgetown has a great nightlife in particular The Boatyard which is our favourite bar in the world.
|7. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
There is no city in the world that parties like Rio, sun, sea and samba on Copacabana beach and see the girls from Ipanema work their charms.
|8. Jaco, Costa Rica|
A tropical paradise. Zip line through rain forests or get out on the surf, whatever way you look at it there is plenty on offer to get you into trouble.
|9. London, England|
Rule Britannia. This seat of civilisation and learning is also home to some of the greatest party venues on Earth. Mix sophistication with celebration and have a "cockney knees up".
Those pretty Irish maids all in a row only add to the welcoming charms of the Emerald Isle’s capitol city. How can anyone fail to have fun in the home of Guinness and Irish whiskey?
- Skeet Shooting
- Go Karts
- ATV Riding
- Racing School
- White Water Rafting
- 4x4 Off Road Driving
- Dude Ranch
- Zip Lining
Top 10 stag/bachelor party songs - As voted for by our Facebook fans
- Another One Bites The Dust by Queen
- White Wedding by Billy Idol
- Sympathy for the Devil by Rolling Stones
- Its The End Of The World As We Know It by REM
- Girls Girls Girls by Motley Crue
- Funky Town by Lipps Inc
- Blessed Hellride by Black Label Society
- Love is a Battefield by Pat Benatar
- Story of a Lonely Guy by Blink 182
- Love is the End by Keane
- Convicts (it is his last night of freedom after all)
- Army Boot Camp
- Cops & Robbers
- Elvises (yes plural! Or should it be Elvi?)
- Sporting Legends
- Great Movie Characters
- High School Jock Squad
- Cartoon Capers
Top 10 Bachelor Party Weekends
- Golfing Weekend
For the competitive streak in you why not get a bit of Tiger Woods style action (minus the prostitutes, press exposure and loss of endorsements)
- Road Trip
Hire some classic wheels or VW camper vans and take the groom on a road trip back down memory lane to all those happy places he’s never going to be allowed to see again.
- Go Overboard
L3 men in a boat? Why not hire a cruiser and find every fine beach bar along the coast. The world’s your lobster. See the big picture and go find yourselves a new playground to have fun in.
- Overseas Trip
The world’s your lobster. See the big picture and go find yourselves a new playground to have fun in.
- Go Native
Tents, tequila and tantrums. Can any bachelor party survive the riggers of a camping trip and live to tell the tale?
- Activities Weekend
ATV riding, go cart racing, skeet shooting, kayaking. Why not visit one of many activities centres and do the whole lot?
- City Slickers
Museums, art galleries, afternoon tea and landscaped gardens. Or drinking games, lap dancing clubs, and drunken debauchery on a city wide scale.
- Summer Camp
Remember getting packed off to summer camp when you were at school and hoping after the archery, rock climbing and white water rafting you can get drunk and talk one of the girls into letting you put your hand up her sweater? Well there are now many summer camps that cater for bachelor parties at weekends.
- House Guests
Why not pack up all you need and find your own solitude away from the regular bachelor crowds and hire a holiday home for a weekend. Get the BBQ going, its time for some man food and suds.
Try any of the above just don’t tell the groom. Simply tell him what to pack, turn up on the day and bundle him in the back of a waiting car. Be sure to make it authentic and leave the bride a ransom note telling her where to pick him up and what the price of his safe return will be.
Top 10 Bachelor Party Games
- Toy Soldiers
- Wax Attack
- Bra Vo
- Candid Cleavage
- Ben Hur
- Blind Man’s Guff
- 3-Legged Pub Crawl
- Beer Bungee
Top 10 Bachelor Party Drinking games
- Guess Who
- Man of the Match
- Pub Golf
- Men In Suits
- Last Orders
- Higher or Lower
- Sir Spin-a-lot
- Russian Beer Roulette
- Boat Race
Top 10 Marriage jokes
- A couple were making love in her front room. She left him on the sofa when the phone rang, and was back in a few seconds. "Who was it?" he asked. "My husband," she replied. "I better get going," he said. "Where was he?" "Relax. He'll be late, he's playing poker with you."
- Husband to wife: Why do you keep reading our marriage licence?
Wife to Husband: I'm looking for a loophole
- A woman woke in the middle of the night to find her husband missing from their bed. In the stillness of the house, she could hear a muffled sound downstairs. She went downstairs and looked around, still not finding her husband. Listening again, she could definitely hear moaning. She went down to the basement to find her husband, crouched in the corner facing the wall, sobbing.
"What's wrong with you?" she asked him.
"Remember when your father caught us together when you were 16?" he replied. "And remember, he said, I had two choices - I could either marry you, or spend the next 20 years in prison."
Baffled, she said, "Yes, I remember. So?"
"I would have gotten out today."
- I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?"
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!"
So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"
- It's not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.
- Marriage is a great institution and like other great institutions such as Folsom, Alcatraz and Sing Sing its important to never upset the person in charge or you’ll only make things harder for yourself.
- A couple walking in the park noticed a young man and woman sitting on a bench, passionately kissing.
"Why don't you do that?" said the wife.
"Honey," replied her husband, "I don't even know that woman!
- Wife: To think that I had to marry you to find out just how stupid you are.
Husband: You should have realised that when I asked you to marry me.
- Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of person your wife would have really preferred
- I support gay marriage. I believe gay couples have a right to be as miserable as the rest of us.
Top 10 Props All Best Men should organise for the perfect Bachelor Party
- ID Tags - more details »
- Dare Cards - more details »
- Toy Soldiers - more details »
- Deck of Cards - more details »
- At least one good bar trick - more details »
- Cash Make sure you always have some notes with you for the moments a card won’t do.
- A Decision Coin - more details »
- A costume for the groom. There should be at least one night on your party when the groom is left looking and feeling a misfit.
- All bookings printed out. Save out on misunderstandings and screw ups.
- A Plan. You are THE MAN so make sure you have everything organised. No one wants to be at a bachelor party where the Best Man ums and ahhs instead of leading them onto the next adventure.
Oh, and don’t forget your toothbrush!